Thursday, November 10, 2016

Meet The Timeless Jewelry. Accesories for a lifetime!


Montana Silversmith, known as “The Brand of Champions”, has been creating silver and silver plated products of exceptional quality and beauty since 1973.

Montana Silversmiths has focused on creating western buckles and jewelry of elegant design. Every creation is touched by a group of over twenty sets of hands to ensure great quality and finish. 
Packed in a beautiful blue velvet box, these pieces are a perfect gift for the upcoming Holidays.


Choosing a piece wasn't easy at all for me, there's big selection of necklaces, earrings, sets, rings, buckles and even custom made pieces. It took me two days and a lot of questions to my boyfriend, for me to make a decision. ( He now complains that I made his phone data to run out with so many 
pictures! haha ) 


My first pick was this gorgeous necklace with turquoise details. Those who know me may know my obsession with anything dreams or goal achievements related. I'm a true believer that you are what you think. This necklace has gotten so many compliments that has become my favorite to wear.
If you like this beauty, click here.





My second choice was this beautiful layered necklace that represents good luck and being blessed.
Actually the name itself kinda says it all, you can find it on the website by "Fortune's Blessing". It is definitely a statement piece that will make all women look at you at all times! 

If you love it, buy it here!


My third pick was a delicate necklace with another horseshoe. People always told me when I was a little girl, that horseshoes where amazing good luck charms and they could change the path of your life completely. I'm not petty sure if it really works that way but I don't loose anything by believing. 
After all, a positive mind will always lead to a positive life. 
If you would like to get it, click here.


All of these beauties are silver plated coated with their secret recipe, Montana Armor™, which extends the life of silver and silver plated buckles and jewelry against the natural effect of chemicals, tarnishing and abrasion. 

So you can use them everyday without worrying it might turn dark or make you develop an allergic reaction. (Sensitive skin problemz here!). It is a great gift for anyone that loves dainty and delicate jewelry. 

If you loved my picks as much as I do, go to their website and show me your favorite necklace, ring or earrings, and how would you rock it! 

I might have a little surprise for you! 



Until next post;
Thaly M. Sucart


-- 
Thaly Súcart
Lifestyle Blogger | Graphic Designer | Content Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment